Saturday 19 April 2014

!!! SELLING ON DEPOP !!!

Recently I have been a little low on funds! Probibly due to my excessive buying habits, so I have been rattling through my draws and wardrobe to find some lovely pre loved and never worn items! Within about 10 minuets of hunting down dresses and cosmetics, as if i was on some sort of fashion safari, I came across far to many unworn and unused items! (Guilt slowly taking over my body) so I think it is about time I had a clear out, it's time for these poor neglected unworn items to find a permanent home! (As aposed to being treated like the unloved children of my twisted fashion foster home for beautiful forgotten clothes) 

Cute vintage style owl necklace with long chain! 

Never worn mustard yellow floral dress size 12-14

Brand new, never used No7 eyeshadow palette.

Vintage style brand new, never worn scarf print dress with yellow collar. size M.

and many many more...

If you feel like you have space in our heart for any beautiful un/slightly worn orphan clothes and cosmetics...

...myDepop ID is : @misslawesadores

Thanks for listening to my self confession! 

lots of love..
Toni

Miss Lawes Adores
x

No comments:

Post a Comment